TEWLS is able to provide legal advice in person at our Darwin office and at our various clinic locations.
TEWLS provides legal advice by appointment at the following locations on a regular / ad hoc basis:
- Catherine Booth House
- DAIWS (Darwin Aboriginal & Islander Women’s Shelter)
- Dawn House Women’s Shelter
- Darwin Correctional Centre
- Palmerston Community Care Centre
- Royal Darwin Hospital (Currently on hold)
- TEWLS office, Darwin
- YWCA Palmerston
TEWLS provides legal advice by appointment or drop-in at the following locations on a regular basis:
- Acacia Community
- Amangal Community
- Bagot Community
- Belyuen Community
- Knuckey Lagoon Community
- 15 Mile Community (Palmerston Indigenous Village)
TEWLS also provides community legal education workshops at locations including Melaleuca Refugee Centre and the Adult Migrant English Program, STEPS via Charles Darwin University.
Please Contact Us to find out when TEWLS will next be in your community or clinic location.