TEWLS is able to provide legal advice in person at our Darwin office and at our various clinic locations, as well as by phone or Teams.
TEWLS provides legal advice by appointment at the following locations on a regular basis:
- Catherine Booth House
- DAIWS (Darwin Aboriginal & Islander Women’s Shelter)
- Dawn House Women’s Shelter
- Darwin Correctional Centre
- Palmerston Community Care Centre
- TEWLS office, Darwin
- YWCA Domestic and Family Violence Centre
TEWLS provides legal advice by appointment or drop-in at the following locations on a regular basis:
- Acacia Community
- Amangal Community
- Bagot Community
- Belyuen Community
- Knuckey Lagoon Community
- 15 Mile Community (Palmerston Indigenous Village)
TEWLS also provides community legal education workshops at locations including Melaleuca Australia (formerly known as the Melaleuca Refugee Centre) and the Adult Migrant English Program, STEPS via Charles Darwin University.
Please Contact Us to find out when TEWLS will next be in your community or clinic location.